Home Buyers Guide
Finding and purchasing a home that will meet your needs is a significant and often stressful time. Our goal is to make this transition as smooth as possible. We are local area experts who have the necessary inside neighbourhood knowledge that you need in Vancouver's competetive real estate market. Let VRE's vetted agents help YOU find the home of your dreams.
Before you start looking for a home you should ask yourself a few questions:
- Where do you want to live? Are there particular neighborhoods or communities that you like?
- What kind of house would you like (need)? Are you looking for a particular style? How many bedrooms and bathrooms do you want?
- Is a home office a necessity? Do you need a bonus room or flex-room?
- Do you entertain often? Is a home suitable for entertaining something you’re looking for?
- Do you want a yard, pool, gated or guard gated community?
- Have you determined your price range or consulted a lender to determine the best price range?
- Are you willing to take on a renovation?
Searching for your dream home can be a time-consuming experience. Working with our professional local agents will make the process far more efficient, and dare we say...FUN!